Deadline: 01 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: General/professional/Other services
Job type: Full time
Responsible for researching and identifying the needs and desire of customers in order to design, mix, create, edit sound effects in the most pleasant way for the games.
- Design and implement high quality audio assets within the game engine;
- Develop the framework of audio playback systems based on creative vision and game-play needs;
- Coordinate with game designers to reach audio aesthetic goals;
- Design immersive and rich sound effects to engage players, promote consumer segment interests, and deliver compelling audio experiences;
- Work with music arrangers to create pre-designed music or sound designs;
- Find the best portals that sell sound or musical accompaniments;
- Research and understand the best influential music for better playing;
- Investigate the products, if there are any musical accompaniment already, then investigate the music as well, understand what music or sound accompaniment (for example, click sound) are needed for each;
- Develop, design and add that music;
- Conduct lab experiments to test people's responses to products’ music;
- Determine needs of customers through intense research, surveys, and focus groups;
- Provide analytical and technical guidance during projects;
- Create ad-hoc reports, and draw conclusions based on analysis and interpretation of data.
- 2 years of professional sound design experience in the video game industry;
- Experience specifically in creating outstanding soundscapes and sound assets for games;
- Experience in editing and/or arranging music;
- Understanding of the impact of different factors on customer’s decision making;
- Medium understanding of psychology of customers;
- Experience in qualitative research;
- Advanced knowledge of music arrangement tools and good knowledge of MS office;
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active, creative thinker with a vision.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV to: [email protected].
Please indicate "Sound Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.