Sr. Technical Product Manager
Deadline: 18 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern programming stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but also the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
DISQO is a consumer insight platform. We help Fortune 1000 companies collect and analyze high quality consumer data to improve decision making. Our cutting-edge technology and innovative strategies have led thousands of companies to success in creating relevant, consumer-driven products and services.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure and we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
You have a passion for building and leading high performing engineering teams to set up and maintain high traffic production systems. You are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment.
You Must Have:
- 5-7 + years of experience as a product manager/lead with 2-3 years specific experience with SaaS/Enterprise products
- Scrum Master/Product Owner experience for a team of 10+ engineers
- Experience building scalable and highly available enterprise application
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get things done - general manager / owner mentality
- Strong analytical and technical background (REST APIs/SQL/Analytics/Big-Data/Microservices/AWS/SSO)
- Proven ability to maintain a team environment that involves strong collaboration
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with CTO to manage the full lifecycle of the applications from market requirements to product release, including but not limited to: concept, scope, specification, design, prioritization, implementation, business acceptance testing, deployment and maintenance
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories
- Be able to create detailed UX and Design requirements, including but not limited to: information architecture, wireframes, annotations, prototypes, visual design, process flows, comps, mockups, and style guides
- Take on the role of the Scrum Master and Product Owner of a team of 10+ engineers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and senior management to efficiently develop and ship product
- Communicate both strategic vision and tactical roadmaps to key stakeholders
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan