Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to deploy, maintain, upgrade, and manage our IT infrastructure, hardware, and networks. The Systems Administrator should be able to diagnose and resolve problems and ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Support, Maintain and modernize virtualized environments.
- Support and Maintain employee workstations.
- Set up workstations for new employees.
- Escalate system violations and provide preventative measures.
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity and performance issues with ISPs
- Document in-place systems and operational procedures
- Patch/Update Management
- Proven experience in systems administration.
- TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, HTTP, Proxy, NAT, Routing, and VPN
- Layer 3 and Later 7 Firewalls, reverse Proxies, load balancers
- Windows Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business Server Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server Administration
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database)
- Information Security best practices and vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience in technologies like Docker & Kubernetes orchestration and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git, BitBucket, Office 365, and Atlassian.
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Basic knowledge of Powershell scripting
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested? Please, send your CV to [email protected] mentioning "Systems Administrator" in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Adonts 2, Yeraz Business Center, 5th floor 0021, Yerevan, Armenia