Recruitment via Social Channels
Price: 3,000 AMD
Date: 23 July 2019
Time: 19:00 - 21:30
Category: Other IT
Recruiting talented candidates via social channels has become an important part of a recruiter's job. But how does one best tackle this channel? In this course, Zara Mirzoyan shares strategies that can help recruiters efficiently and successfully recruit top talent on social platforms.
1. how social recruiting fits into the overall recruiting process,
2. which social platforms to focus on, and how to jump-start your social media recruiting presence ,
3. how to find and approach ideal candidates,
4. collaborate with hiring managers, and drive referral recruitment.
The main stages:
• What you should know
2. Understanding Social recruiting
• The recruiters’ perspective
• The transformation of the recruitment
3. The Social Recruitment Journey
• How to start
• Who needs to be involved
4. Social Recruiting Platforms
• The most important social platforms
• Getting started on social platforms
• Posting jobs and relevant content
• Finding and searching relevant candidates
• Using introductions
• Approaching candidates directly
5. Going Above and Beyond
• How to promote your employer brand
• Social recruiting marketing
• How to start more conversations
• How to stay top of mind
6. Recruitment Process
• Organize yourself and the process
• Manage your time to post content
7. Scale Your Efforts Internally
• Bring in the hiring manager
• How to drive referral recruitment
• Your to do list
• Next steps
The entrance for Quick Start graduates is FREE OF CHARGE !
Only registered individuals can participate.
With an MBA degree Zara Mirzoyan is in the technical recruitment industry for 3+ years. She cooperated with the local and international companies in finding and filling the hard-to-fill lead roles in technical companies. She worked as a consultant in an international recruitment company – DTT Global Talent – where she supported businesses all over the world to identify their recruitment strategy and find best talents. Now she acts as a Talent acquisition executive in DISQO .
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: up to 10
Quick Start is a project for young job seekers, the ones who want to enhance their professional skills or get a narrow specialization.
The project aims to be a link between job seekers and employers.
In the frames of the project, qualified specialists are prepared, using tools like training programs, master classes, testings and practical visits to companies.
From the other side, Quick Start partners with various companies, which consider the candidacy of the program’s best participants as its future employees.
More about our programs can be found on our web-pages www.trainings.am
6 Yekmalyan Str., "Business Pale", Yerevan, 0002, Armenia
+374 77 59 39 59 | +374 44 59 39 59