Крайний срок: 06 Апрель 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Управление продуктами/проектами
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
In this role, the Project Manager is accountable and responsible for successfully managing projects. The Project Manager works with the client, team members and senior management to lead the project from its initiation to completion to make sure the project goals are met. Project Manager reports to the Program Director of the domain.
1. Working with the client/beneficiaries.
- Communicate with clients for establishing business rules and system requirements in the initial stages and throughout the project lifetime;
- Travel abroad to conduct needs assessment and training for Synergy’s worldwide clients;
- Work closely with the client to ensure the success of the project and customer satisfaction;
2. Managing the project to achieve its goals.
- Coordinate diverse and simultaneous activities in the scope of the project by using effective planning, organization and time management skills;
- Create, manage and update project related documentation, including project management plan, project requirements documentation, system prototypes, project schedule, progress reports, etc. in accordance with Synergy PMO policies and procedures;
- Prepare estimates and develop detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Manage project costs, ensure that the cost control process is maintained in the scope of the project.
- Manage project risks, communicate with management about possible risks and make mitigation plans.
- Manage the change within the project and control implementation of agreed changes;
- Conduct trainings and users acceptance tests as defined by the project contract and prepare relevant documentation and reports.
- Be the main point of contact and responsible for projects that are in Maintenance and Support phase to ensure successful implementation and delivery of contract terms.
3. Managing the team
- Cooperate with the software development team leader to manage the team, motivate and support the team to achieve its goals. Make sure the team achieves the project goals in the planned timeframes.
- Ensure that project functional and non-functional requirements have been properly documented and transferred to the Software Development Team for successful implementation, this includes creation of epics, user stories, tasks, etc.
- Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, System Analysts, QA Engineers, UI Designers, Technical Writers, etc. to manage successful implementation of the project;
- Set priorities and define project success criteria for the team;
- Evaluate team members, participate in face-to-face meetings to provide feedback;
- Work with different departments and business units based on the project needs;
- Promote a productive and collaborative environment;
- At least Bachelors degree in IT, Management or relevant field. Masters degree is desirable.
- Strong IT and analytical background;
- Min 3 years of hands-on experience with project management ;
- Valid PMP or other recognized Project Management certificate is a plus;
- Experience in designing managing and delivering complex software solutions;
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and needs assessments in IT applications;
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients;
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools, such as MS Project, Atlassian products;
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Project Management practices.
- Knowledge of web technologies and databases is desirable;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of French and Arabic is highly desirable (depending on the project involved).
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Средний уровень
We believe in equal opportunities, always striving to recruit professionals with the qualities and skills required for each position and work at the highest levels of ethics and confidentiality in our candidate selection process.
Agile управление проектами
Вы можете подать заявку на эту вакансию, следуя процедуре подачи заявки.
Процедура подачи заявок
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Empowering impact-driven organizations since 1997.
Synergy Intelligent Data Manager (IDM)™ is a complete platform for rapidly building web-based business applications. It is the unifying technology behind our various products.
IDM uses a metadata-driven architecture whereby the features and functionality of an application are stored in a metadata repository, called the knowledgebase, rather than being hard-coded in a programming language. The great benefit of this is that creating an application using IDM means configuring IDM’s knowledgebase instead of writing code from scratch. In other words, creating an application with IDM is much faster and simpler. And when business requirements evolve, the application can be easily adapted or expanded to remain relevant.
Complementing this metadata-driven approach is IDM’s off-the-shelf analytical reporting engine, which makes data usable and actionable.
About Synergy International Systems
Synergy International Systems – Empowering impact-driven organizations
At Synergy, we are good at everything we do, so we are good at having fun too!
We work hard, we play harder. Table tennis, table football, videogames, coffee corner and balconies with amazing views are inseparable part of our office life.
Collaborating and coding: Hackathon, AI challenge and hacking tournaments are traditional and beloved all-staff events at Synergy. We love to be creative and innovative, accept challenges and conquer them.
Company social events are what we always look forward to, as it is one more opportunity to try ourselves in totally different sphere and yet be as innovative and zealous as we usually are like Sysled Challenge.
We care about our employee’s physical and mental health and provide medical insurance, sport package, and paid time off. 5 paid extra days are a great contribution to the rest as well. In addition, we value the time spent of our employees with their kids and offer paid child day off for each child.
Self-improvement and self-initiatives are an essential part of the company and Synergy encourages them by Lunch & Learn sessions, semi-annual trainings, and certification programs. Our employees also have the opportunity to participate in professional trainings and conferences abroad.
We appreciate our employees and the work they do, that is why the company provides a two-day stay at any resort in the RA to the team after the completion of each major project, gift-cards on birthdays and semi-annual awards to the employees that stood out, apart from other nice appreciative gifts.
We organize work-related and out of work interesting and fun activities that interest our employees. Synergy Happiness Goals (SHGs) is a bunch of fun and entertaining activities that include art, fun, health and much more.
How we have fun !
We work hard and party harder! Check-out our videos from different events.
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: 5 Armenak Armenakyan Street, Ереван, Армения