Front-End (Angular+React.js) Engineer
Deadline: 31 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DataArt is engaged in IT consulting and software development. Since 1997, we have been designing, developing, modernizing, and supporting solutions that help the businesses of our clients grow. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”
— We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of experience working with web technologies
- Experience working with Angular and React.js
- Basic understanding of UI/UX design
- Basic understanding of single-page applications development
- Experience working with Webpack and NPM
- Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems
- The ability to work with CI systems
- The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Experience working with Docker/K8S
- Experience working with WebSockets
- Experience working with MobX
- Experience working with Stylus/SASS/LESS, PhoneGap, and touch devices
- Experience working with CoffeeScript, HAML, Jade
- Experience working with CSS frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, and others.
Salary: Highly competitive.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global technology consultancy that designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, skyscanner, Ocado, Betfair, Meetup, Regus and Tinkoff. DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,800 professionals in 22 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
DataArt in numbers:
— 2,800+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 12 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $140 mln — revenue in 2018
Glassdoor review score — 4.6
Team satisfaction survey 2018:
- 79% of colleagues are satisfied with their working environment
- 87% of colleagues want to spend a significant part of their career at DataArt
- 92% of members of our team are ready to recommend DataArt as a good employer to their friends and family
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia