Deadline: 01 April 2019
Employment term: Contract
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
Synopsys is looking for a motivated, energetic, and all-around team player to join our HR Operations Team
This position will be providing administrative support in the following areas:
- Point of contact for HR related questions and inquiries
- Responsible for monitoring the Global HR email alias and HR ticketing system for inquiries related to onboarding of new hires, end date management for contractors and interns, approving workflows for personal information changes, spot bonuses, and international transfers. Provide excellent customer service through timely, accurate, and complete responses to customers or forward relevant inquiries to appropriate Centers of Excellence teams as needed.
- Collaborate closely with N. America Employee Service Center, Regional HR Ops, HRIS team (HR Information Systems) and Staffing Team to streamline processes and increase productivity.
- Become an expert super user of our HR cloud-based platform (Employee Central/SuccessFactors).
- Review personal, job, and compensation data for accuracy and process all new hires into onboarding. This includes employees, contractors, interns, defined termed employees.
- End date management for contractors and interns (creating workflows and update changes as needed)
- Approving workflows for personal information changes, spot bonuses, and international transfers.
- Manually process specific spot bonuses in Employee Central, i.e. relocation services and employee referral bonuses
- Assist in reporting and analytics
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR and benefits programs preferred or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a complex, fast-paced business environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to interface with internal HR staff and all employee levels
- Must be self-motivated; highly detailed and organized; takes initiative to make or adapt to changes
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team member and maintain confidentiality of employee information
Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, plus SuccessFactors platform or related HCM Cloud Application, and Applicant Tracking System experience (BrassRing) desirable
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested candidates are kindly asked to apply their CVs to [email protected]
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia