Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
BetConstruct is looking for a QA Engineer, enthusiastic about finding some bugs. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality issues by identifying the defects, documenting, tracking and resolving them.
- Investigate founded issues and provide detailed information about the issue
- Review requirements, specifications documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Perform regression tests by request
- Understand Software Testing and Development Life cycle
- Debug issues for detailed information about issues and bugs
- Investigate new technologies about testing and QA
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 1 year of experience in related field
- Wide, general knowledge of IT
- Experience with Android and IOS applications is preferable
- Knowledge of automation frameworks is a big plus
- Knowledge of version control tools is a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing approaches is a plus
- The ability for analytical thinking
- Curiosity and openness to technological innovations
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "QA Engineer" in the subject line.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.