Retail Banking and Wealth Management Branch Intern
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Employment term: Internship
Job type: Full time
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 66 countries and territories. Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We look for people who think, see and do things differently and who can represent and relate to our diverse global customer base. We want candidates who are motivated, curious, courageous, collaborative and dedicated.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC is looking for an enthusiastic person full of drive and energy who is ready to pass a 3 to 9 months paid internship in the Bank's Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Department which assumes full-time involvement from 09:00-18:00.The intern will pass proper on-the-job training and will get acquainted with HSBC policies, systems, requirements and culture. If the intern completes the internship successfully he/she may be considered for employment upon role availability not only in RBWM Department but in other units as well.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels. In Armenia we serve more than 30,000 customers.
In this role you will need to:
- Provide a range of suitable services and products to customers
- Accurately and promptly resolve customer queries and requests
- Effectively question and listen to customers to be able to fully understand their financial circumstances and needs
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of HSBC products, services and organization structure, to be prepared to connect the customer with the right teams and colleagues where necessary
- Be prepared to help customers in understanding the variety of ways to bank (internet, mobile, phone, ATM) that will best suit their needs
- Be proactive in attracting new customers
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other colleagues to ensure good customer experience and needs fulfilment
- Maintain up to date customer records and ensure accurate cashiering activities.
- Understand and continue to develop your knowledge of operational risk, legal and regulatory requirements and operating procedures and practices
- Process customer instructions and transactions accurately including dealing with cash
- Treat all customers fairly
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Be passionate about continuously ensuring a superior customer experience
- Consistently deliver a personalized, friendly and efficient customer service at all times
- Demonstrate strong communication / negotiation skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations with customers and to build strong professional rapport
- Demonstrate confidence, drive, inner energy
- Have experience of working with rules and regulations is preferable
- Have the ability to work independently and take responsibility for decisions and actions
- Be able to work with cash
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Apply online via staff.am.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around 37 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 70 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 4000 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by 204,000 shareholders in 133 countries and territories.
staff.am Team visited HSBC Bank Armenia
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations...
HSBC bank armenia benefits package
Ճկուն գրաֆիկով աշխատանքի հնարավորություն, և այս առավելությունը հատկապես կարևոր է կին թիմակիցների համար։
Մասնակցություն Կորպորատիվ Պատասխանատվության։ Մի բան է, որ գործատուն իրականացնում է սոցիալական պատասխանատվության ծրագրեր, լիովին այլ մոտիվացիոն աղբյուր է, երբ մասնագետն ինքն է անմիջական մասնակցություն ունենում այդ միջոցառումներին։
Բժշկական ապահովագրությունը, որը լավագույններից է հանդիսանում մեր շուկայում։
Բանկային ծառայություններից հատուկ սակագներով օգտվելու հնարավորություն (վարկեր, կրեդիտ քարտեր, փոխանցումներ և այլն)։
Մրցունակ աշխատավարձեր և տարեկան գրավիչ պարգևավճարներ (տարեկան bonus)։
Address: , Armenia