Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Reload Freight is looking for an AMBITIOUS, RESPONSIBLE and ACTIVE Sales Agent!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High Base Salary + Commissions
- COOL working conditions & friendly office atmosphere
- Fun Team Activities
- Uncapped Commission
- Unlimited Growth opportunity
- Convenient Working Schedule (4 pm-2 am)
- Free Coffee
- COOL parties & team building activities (Check our FB page)
- Consult Company's clients on existing services
- Monitor cargo orders including value control of every transaction (full cycle)
- Create and liaise with vendors and carriers
- Oversee deliveries
- Ensure timely deliveries and maintain accurate logs of all loads
- Run paperwork accurately for each and every shipment
- Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, selling skills & customer-oriented approach
- Good sales & communication skills
- Highly motivated & result-driven person
- Ability to work in COOL environment
- Work experience in sales is an asset but not a must
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Customer Service skills
Customer relationship management
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are young, fun & enthusiastic team of freight ninjas, who believe that positive atmosphere and corporate culture ensure the best team results
Welcome to Reload Freight!
AFAP = As Fun As Possible
We are a team of young, fun & enthusiastic logistics ninjas, who believe that positive atmosphere and corporate culture ensure the best team results
How to win Reload Freight HR's heart
Welcome inside the minds of our HR Department - here are some tips and tricks to grab our attention during the applying process. We go through hundreds of CVs, so follow these tips, and you'll up your chances of catching our eye
1. Eye-catching subject line/body
General emails are an impersonal barrier. Show us that you're serious, and you care about the specific job listing, by using attractive email subject lines and body text.
2. Only English CVs
Reload Freight is an American based company; therefore, all CVs submitted MUST be in ENGLISH.
3. Specify work experience achievements
The name of your previous position alone doesn't tell us enough - we want to know what intriguing things you accomplished and the highlights of your past work experience.
4. Provide sufficient contact info⠀
Please list your full and accurate personal contact info, as well as either your Facebook and/or LinkedIn profile links.
5. Submit as a PDF
A PDF document overall looks more neat and clean and won't change the format you intended for us to see (like the fonts, spacing and layout).
6. Do your research
Before applying, do your homework and find out as much as possible regarding the details of our company and the job, as well as our requirements - you'll catch our eye with your insightful knowledge.
7. Be Creative
Whether it's your CV's layout, colors, or the overall text - STAND OUT!
Incorporate details for our job listing to show you're level of interest.
We look at boatloads of CVs - be different, make your CV unforgettable!
Implement these 7 tips and tricks to improve your CV and see a drastic difference in positive feedback. If you want to join our future-forward and high-energy team of ninjas at Reload Freight, send in your CV to [email protected]
TOP 5 Skills we value the most
Address: Tsitsernakaberd highway 1/2, Yerevan, Armenia