Senior Application Engineer / 17291BR
Deadline: 10 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
The Synthesis Specialist Application Engineer (AE) is expected to:
- Support the sale and adoption of Synopsys products to help customers achieve tangible and lasting performance improvements in cost, quality, and development time for projects.
- Provide technical support for Synopsys implementation products including PNR, STA, and Low Power Solutions.
- Support sales via product demonstrations, evaluations, competitive benchmarking and account planning.
- Provide customer support through training, problem resolution, service delivery and technical account management.
- Provide technical feedback to Synopsys product development teams pertaining to critical issues and recommended enhancements.
- Minimum BSEE with 3+ years of experience in all aspects of ASIC design.
- Should include knowledge of the Synopsys tools, flows and methodologies required to execute physical design projects.
- Must possess at last 2 years of recent hands on experience in the synthesis or place & route domain (Design Compiler is preferred, or competing synthesis tools).
- Experience in design planning including floor-planning, power-planning and hierarchical design is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in scripting using TCL and Perl is preferred.
- Experiences in other SoC design activities such as STA, Timing ECO, and Low Power Design are strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation/communication skills are mandatory.
- Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues & set priorities, and the desire to help customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in this position.
- Must possess collaborative teamwork experience and the aptitude and motivation to work with internal and customer groups.
- Must be able to work on-site at customer premises as appropriate.
- Business travel will be required for this position.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2VMMamW
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia