Senior Procurement Specialist, Administrative and Economic Service
Deadline: 24 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for organization and management of procurement processes in the bank.
- Ensure organization of procurement processes (tenders, quotations, collection, review and evaluation of bids)
- Organize and supervise recurrent and small purchases
- Negotiate with vendors
- Support in development and improvement of procurement procedures and in supervision of their implementation
- Check supplied goods and services for quality and other requirements, perform monitoring
- Ensure recording, classification, input, follow-up and supervision of procurement requests
- University degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in an efficient manner
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
Required candidate level: Senior
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
REMUNERATION: Competitive. Package of benefits for Ameriabank employees, including annual bonus, insurance, preferential terms for banking services, training and development opportunities, individual professional development plan, etc.
Advanced English knowledge
Ability to work under pressure
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia