Marketing and PR Coordinator
Deadline: 12 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate for the position of Marketing and PR Coordinator.
Marketing and PR Coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of the internal and external PR and Marketing procedures of the company.
- Maintain the internal and external PR and Marketing policy considering the Brand standards of the Hotel and the requirements of the projects,
- Develop marketing communications plan including strategy, goals and budget. Maintain a keen understanding for industry trends affecting clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, offer, develop and implement marketing activities for attracting and increasing the customer loyalty,
- Develop and distribute required reports, press releases, success stories and other information materials; develop good relations with the media; create a positive image of the organization for public, local governmental and international organizations,
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis. Maintain the relationship with the related companies.
- Develop and implement Social Media strategy, follow-up on responses and communication via social networks,
- Organize different events, exhibitions, presentations and campaigns; prepare speeches and materials for press conferences,
- Coordinate graphic design, printing and distribution of materials to the departments, Collaborate with the Team closely,
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the Head of the Department and General Manager.
- Higher education in Marketing, Public Relations or other related field
- At least two years of experience in a similar position, preferably in HoReCA
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Result-oriented and multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Graphic design skills are preferable
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Based on experience and skills
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates are asked to e-mail their CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] in the subject line of e-mail mentioning “Marketing and PR Coordinator”.
Please, be informed, that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world introducing 15 brands in 109 countries, including Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Tru by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Motto by Hilton and DoubleTree by Hilton.
With more than 510 locations in 40 countries and territories across six continents and more than 210,000 rooms, DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on the little details that have a big impact. That's why our team members around the world strive every day to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand - starting with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie welcome.
Our vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Yerevan City Centre offers its guests 176 modern, stylish guest rooms, professionally equipped fitness center and SPA. Mora Restaurant offers a delicious selection of dishes from European and Italian cuisine. Our hotel also offers 8 conference halls, which are ideal for business events and gala dinners.
Phone: (011) 555-332
Address: Yerevan, Gr. Lusavorich str. 4/2, Yerevan