Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Evocabank is looking for an organized, creative and highly motivated individual to continue developing the Bank's brand image and maintain the Bank's growth rate.
- Conduct marketing research, including market monitoring, competitive or international experience analysis,
- Manage the relevant pages of the Bank’s webpage and write marketing texts, news in Armenian, Russian and English,
- Manage the Bank’s social media accounts, implement the social marketing campaigns,
- Build partnership and cooperate with all social media channels,
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, monitor and analyze the customer reviews,
- Keep marketing documentation,
- Prepare and update all promotional items and flyers, ensure their availability in all branches of the Bank,
- Participate in exhibitions presenting the Bank,
- Perform other Marketing and PR related tasks.
- University degree in marketing, management or in related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in marketing;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and meat deadlines,
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- High sense of responsibility, strong work ethic and ability to work in teams;
- Advanced computer skills; knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop (or Adobe Illustrator),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested applicants should send their CVs (CV, Resume in PDF format) to: [email protected] or submit to the Evocabank Head Office at: 44/2 Hanrapetutyan str., Yerevan, indicating in the subject line the position they are applying for.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services.
We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.