Deadline: 11 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The company is looking for a motivated young person for the work in the warehouse.
- Implement and participate in inventory control processes
- Implement the correct receiving of goods and Inform the Warehouse Manager in case of discrepancies
- Receive new goods according to defined procedures: check the quantity, condition and expiration dates, put codes and put the goods on positions
- Control expiring date and ensure efficient stock rotation, perform weekly report on expiration dates to WH Manager
- Make sure that every item moved to the shops can be scanned at tills
- Prepare request and implement distribution of goods by shops, goods delivery to the shops and their transferring to stock controllers
- Constantly perform stock counting, check codes, close expiration dates and goods condition and report on it to Warehouse Manager Make sure damaged and defective goods are processed in a timely, accurate manner
Independent with initiative
Good sense of responsibility. Willing to work under pressure, amture and self motivated and meeting deadlines
Professional attitude, well organised with good team
Knowledge of English is a must
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The Duty Free shops in Armenia were established in 2003. It carried the name Duty Free Armenia. In 2011 the operation was acquired by the leading global travel retailer Dufry and it became Dufry Armenia.
Dufry Armenia operates three duty free shops in the new Terminal at Zvartnots Armenia International Airport (Arrival hall, Departure Hall, VIP lounge), Hudson duty paid shop in Departure hall and a shop in Shirak International Airport in Gyumri.
Dufry Armenia offers its customers top quality products from leading brands and world class service. Both shops offer wide assortment of exclusive local and international alcoholic beverages, chocolates, perfume & cosmetics, fashionable textile & leather goods, accessories, toys and on top of that great savings vs. downtown.
The new departure shop was opened in November 2011 and operates on 1,200 square meters and the existing arrival shop covers a retail area of 400 square meters. Over that arriving passengers have a 24 hour allowance. This means that for 24 hours after arrival, passengers have the opportunity to return and make duty free purchases.
Dufry is a public listed company and operating more than 1200 duty-free and duty-paid shops in 44 countries in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, Central America & Caribbean, South America and North America. Present in airports, cruise lines and ferries, railway stations, city centers, airlines (in flight), and online shopping.