Client support specialist /night shift/
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
IFCMARKETS.CORP. is looking for a Client Support Specialist, who will provide support to our service users appropriate to their individual questions, with the aim of ensuring that they have maximum of information they need.
The specialist will work 3 times a week, from 22.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m.
- Provide support to all Service Users during the night via live chat;
- Work directly with users online to give those appropriate help or guidance they need;
- Develop weekly or monthly reports that provide meaningful analysis, and show progress.
- Higher education in linguistics, economics, business administration/management or relevant field;
- Excellent typing skills in English, Russian;
- Confident communication and problem solving skills;
- Hard working person with a high sense of responsibility and self-management.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit Resumes and send by e-mail: [email protected]
Please indicate "Client support specialist /night shift/" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Customer Service skills
Sense of responsibility
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: , 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan , Armenia