Digital Marketing Projects Manager
Deadline: 25 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Yerevan Mall is seeking a Digital Marketing Projects Manager who will manage all digital activities (website, SMM channels and digital ads) including Mobile Application, Customer Loyalty and Gift Cards, interactive terminal, etc. DMPM reports directly to Marketing Director of the Company. The position involves working at both strategic and operational levels providing direct hands-on contribution within the Company's interactive marketing department.
- Drive traffic and sales through paid digital marketing channels; manage campaign budgets and track ROI;
- Create, monitor, measure, optimize, and provide recommendations on campaigns across paid search and display channels, delivering to a set ROI;
- Work with the creative team to develop and optimize creative strategies;
- Create, develop, and test new digital growth channels;
- Process media invoicing and manage contract renewals;
- Develop dashboards and pull reports that provide insights into product and marketing channel performance;
- Work across company to help provide reports, analytics, and insights into other growth initiatives and operational needs;
- Responsible for developing a strategy for marketing the Company's product online, utilizing such techniques as social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing, mobile application, search engine optimization, etc.;
- Put together various online promotion campaigns to get the Company's message out, as well as perform consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the Internet;
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies for digital marketing efforts to create revenue-driving programs that build relationships with clients, as well as online audiences through the use of various digital and social media platforms;
- Maintain and constantly update the Company's websites and mobile application.
- Manage company’s strategic digital projects, such as Club Card, Gift Card, interactive terminals, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field;
- More than 3 years of experience in digital marketing and project management, including social media marketing, search marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing;
- Experience in marketing of B2B and B2C web sites including e-commerce sites;
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels of an organization including tenants of the mall;
- Experience in managing relationships with outside partners and agencies;
- Proven ability to ensure quality, budgets and deadlines are met;
- Extremely goal-focused personality with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to work effectively at a strategic and operational level with many concurrent active projects;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; writing and proofing skills and high attention to detail;
Fluency in English
- Strong desire and proven track record of providing outstanding customer service;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to run various e-commerce KPIs across product and campaign performance;
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Inbound Marketing and other relevant certifications are a strong plus;
- Experience of working in a digital marketing agency is a strong plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Highly competitive
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: [email protected] . Please indicate the title of the position "Digital Marketing Projects Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through staff.am. Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 March 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yerevan Mall shopping and entertainment center is represented by "Yerevan Mall" LLC.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: , Armenia