Fraud Management systems technical support senior specialist
Deadline: 26 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
- Realize analysis, optimization of systems, platforms and processes in the Company in order to reduce fraud loss and revenue assurance.
- Prepare, adopt and improve sole measurement methodology and control over revenue loss.
- Plan, organize and hold activities for prevention from possible revenue loss.
- Provide the Company subdivisions with fraud management methodologies.
- Retrieve and remove all missmatchings between billing systems and switching equipment.
- Perform audit of fixed network and switching equipment.
- Prepare, support and upgrade program tools for data collection and analysis.
- University degree, preferably in technical/economical field.
- At least 1 year experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of fixed and mobile telecommunication equipment operation principles, as well as business processes of telecommunication companies, billing and fraud management systems, IT and Security;
- Ability to work and make solutions independently;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people in conflict situations;
- Teambuilding skills;
- Reporting and business writing skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of technical English language.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Qualified and interested candidates may e-mail CV/Resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages by clicking this link.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the largest telecommunication company in Armenia. The Company was established in March 1995 by the decision of the Ministry of Communications jointly with the American Company “Trans-World Telecom”.
«VEON Armenia» provides services of GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and 4G (LTE) standard mobile communication, fixed telephony as well as Internet access based on CDMA, ADSL and FTTB technologies under Beeline brand on the whole territory of Armenia.
Since 2007 Beeline has been consistently developing broadband internet access services by ADSL technology - Hi-Line, and in March, 2012 the company brought into commercial operation Internet access service by FTTB technology - Hi-Line Optic, the inhabitants of the city Gyumri were the first to whom the service became available. In 2008 «VEON Armenia» became the first Armenian mobile operator to launch 3G network. Beeline 3G network covers more than 350 Armenian settlements with population of more than 2,9 million. In 2016 Beeline started providing services of 4G network.
The company provides a wide range of services for corporate customers. In particular, for corporate problems solution «VEON Armenia» CJSC offers the companies to create data transfer corporate networks, using reliable Beeline CDN infrastructure with capacity of 1Gbit/sec.
As of the end of 2013 Yerevan urban telephone network was digitized for 100%. The countrywide digitalization index is 94%.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the part of VEON, one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators. VEON includes communication companies providing voice communication and data transfer services on the basis of a wide range of wireless and fixed communications, as well as broadband Internet access. The company has more than 200 million subscribers in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh and Pakistan. VEON provides services under the brands "Beeline", "Kyivstar», «Wind», «Mobilink», «Banglalink» and «Djezzy». For more information contact: www.veon.com.
Phone: (010) 289-031
Address: , 2 Str., Aharonyan , Yerevan , Armenia