Incident Management Specialist
Deadline: 12 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
If you are an enthusiastic, creative, energetic and bright individual with genuine desire to be part of a great and friendly team, improve knowledge on gaming industry, share ideas, learn new skills for a lifetime and of course make new friends and connections, then you are the one we are looking for.
This is a one-of-kind opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a fast-growing gaming industry.
Note: The job is shift based and includes morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts.
- Receive and process incident tickets and service requests from company staff and worldwide partners
- As receiving the Incident ticket and service request implement initial review, criteria-based edition, define priority, make first level troubleshooting and bug checking, solve the issue and close the ticket, in case of impossibility process assignment to the responsible team/department
- Keep tense contact with the responsible teams/specialists, require updates regarding the incident resolution process, based on procedures follow service and operation level agreements
- Keep the contact with front line, management, partners all around the world organizing multilingual notification process regarding incident tickets and service requests resolution process
- Handle full information transfer regarding maintenance and technical works, keep the contact between departments, deliver corresponding information to the management and partners
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as requested, analyze and organize presentations for separate departments, management based on specific requirements
- Keep up to date with all company products and maintain high level of knowledge about in-house software, procedures, instantly upgrade the skills regarding the changes in products and services
- Undertake Service Desk, Change management and Release management limited responsibilities in non-working hours
- Promote teamwork and knowledge sharing, be actively engaged in Knowledge base creation process, continuous update and sharing with team members and company staff
- Be imitative, enthusiastic and emphathic
- Be ready and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
We are looking for:
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a similar role. An ideal candidate should be highly pro-active with an eagerness to learn and provide exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you should be charismatic and sociable, have general knowledge of computer hardware and software, be hardworking, initiative and flexible person with high sense of responsibility, ready to work under high pressure within strict deadlines.
Last, but not least:
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Advanced computer user
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Readiness to gain new knowledge
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts
- Adhere to the highest professional standards
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Are you interested? Then hurry up to apply.
Send your detailed Resume/CV to [email protected]. Do not forget to mention “Incident Management Specialist” in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
staff.am-ի անդրադարձը առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող խոշորագույն ընկերություններից Digitain-ին
Այս անգամ staff.am թիմն այցելել էր առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող առաջատար ընկերություններից Digitain, որի ծառայությունը և պրոդուկտը ներկայումս կարողանում է հավասար ոտք մեկնել ոլորտի գիգանտների հետ։ Մենք առաջին անգամ էինք այցելում նման մեծ կազմակերպություն, որտեղ աշխատում էին ավելի քան 1000 աշխատակից և հաճելիորեն զարմացած էինք այն աշխատանքային մթնոլորտով, որը տիրում էր Digitain-ում։