Technical Support Engineer
Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Technical Support Engineer provides high level technical support on Epygi products via ticketing system, phone and email as well as develops and executes manual or automated tests to troubleshoot the issues and ensure product quality. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our products. Technical Support Engineer is expected to take on complex test scenarios and support incidents, be self-directed, be able to determine and follow priorities.
- Provide technical support via phone, e-mail and through support portal to address technical challenges
- Troubleshoot customer reported incidents
- Gather, review and record log files, traces, configuration, environmental information and network topology data
- Maintain accurate and timely records in our incident tracking system as well as problem report database
- Build testbeds, scripts for automated tests and execute them
- Execute manual tests and build test reports
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical support engineer, network administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of networking protocols is required
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Principles of VoIP
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Epygi was one of the first IP PBX manufacturers for the small to medium-sized business market. Since then, we have continued to be a leader in the telephony industry. Epygi, a worldwide provider of award-winning IP PBXs and Gateways, was founded with the idea that every company, regardless of their size, should have the opportunity to own the latest in feature-rich and economically-priced VoIP technology.
Phone: (060) 507-102
Address: Teryan 105/1, Yerevan, Armenia