Deadline: 13 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Collection & Analytics
Job type: Full time
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems,
- Working with huge datasets. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis,
- End-to-end development and implementation experience of a complex business or design problems with clear outcomes and business benefits (for retail industry),
- When needed, quickly integrate new tools to solve problems more effectively,
- Visualize, curate, and prepare data for use with a variety of statistical methods and models and recognize how the quality of the data and the means of data collection may affect conclusions,
- Produce and deliver effective written and oral presentations to communicate complex findings in structured way for non-technical audience using appropriate media and technology,
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative sales statistics and develop forecasts,
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis,
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts,
- Dig deeper into data and find reasons of customer trends and metrics changes,
- Make behavioral research to understand customers’ needs and recommend changes,
- Communicate with Commercial department to gather necessary information and make sure that everything develops according our standards.
- BSc/BA in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or relevant field,
- 2+ years of experience in Database analysis,
- Knowledge of Stata, SAS, R or other relevant software, SQL and Python,
- Expertise in data science and analytical reasoning,
- Properly document and synthesize existing data, keep current with developments, conduct independent research, and discover and learn new material on their own,
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail,
- Good theoretical understanding in statistical and machine learning techniques,
- Hands on engineering attitude to building prototypes and testing hypotheses,
- Strong knowledge of systems and software development lifecycles,
- Think critically and creatively, conceptualizing real-world problems from different perspectives.
- Fluent in English,
- Good verbal and written communication and knowledge sharing skills,
- Collaboration, agility and entrepreneurship,
- Active, self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person,
- Punctual person with time management skills.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title ("Data Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
“Think new with us”-it’s the way company “Basic Corporation” announces the beginning of every new cooperation, opening of every new store, integration of every new employee into its professional and experienced team both in Armenian and in international market.
“Basic Corporation” is one of the leading retail companies engaged in clothing and footwear sales in Armenia and Georgia. We represent European high-quality apparel for man, woman and kids for all age groups.
Having extensive years of experience, company “Basic Corporation” has its own place in the market being the symbol of quality, stability and loyalty. Currently the company represents its clients 15 store chains of clothing and footwear, which are located in the busy and trendy areas of the city.
Phone: (060) 377-713
Address: Babajanyan 4/12, Yerevan