Deputy Chief of Party, Armenia Integrity Project
Deadline: 08 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Chemonics International Inc, a leading international development consulting firm, seeks a Deputy Chief of Party for USAID’s anticipated Integrity Project. The Integrity Project aims to improve governance and accountability in Armenia by reducing opportunities for corruption. Specifically, the future project will strengthen integrity systems and institutions operating within, improve legal and regulatory measures for preventing corruption, and engaging stakeholders for their expertise and monitor the effectiveness of reforms.
Support the Chief of Party in program implementation and management, including liaising with government officials and USAID. Design and help implement activities, leading institution strengthening interventions (e.g., conduct organizational assessments, lead strategic planning, improved communications on reforms, enhance intragovernmental relations) that will enable Armenia’s anti-corruption bodies to fulfill their missions and strengthen integrity systems. Supervise work of local professionals and short-term experts.
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience in managing international development activities (including subcontracts, staff and consultants) related to governance; a record of successful performance in one or more of the technical areas of this contract.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or a university degree in relevant discipline with at least 14 years of relevant experience, is required.
- A demonstrated track record of establishing strong working relationships with host country governments, civil society organizations, and other donors.
- A strong record of managing or operating in multi-stakeholder settings.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and Integrity/Deputy Chief of Party in the subject line to [email protected] by July, 8th, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 1975, Chemonics is an international development consulting firm. In more than 80 countries around the globe, our network of approximately 5,000 specialists shares a simple belief: that the challenges we face today are best solved through the right partnerships – sharing knowledge, expertise, and experience to deliver results. Where Chemonics works, development works.