Digital Services Division Head
Deadline: 01 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Veon Armenia (brand Beeline) is seeking for candidates to fill the position of Digital Services Division Head
- Manage elaboration and implementation of the digital and MFS products roadmaps.
- Be a digital products guru with an emphasis on new product and service initiatives.
- Have efficient relations with development teams to ensure deliverables are of a high quality and meet product roadmap requirements and deadlines.
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organization (HQ team, marketing, finance, IT) following guidelines, policies, practices, and procedures to facilitate the implementation of new products and services.
- Build and maintain productive relations with partners to support win-win commercial deals.
- Manage product lifecycle: work with user experience, test and technology teams on formulating market/product requirements to implement the roadmap across the whole development cycle and meet deadlines.
- Cooperate closely with marketing team, to ensure that our MFS and digital products will be sufficiently promoted among our users and internally.
- University degree preferably in IT;
- At least 2 years’ experience in responsible business positions;
- At least 2 years product development experience in IT / digital / e-commerce companies;
- Experience with product development methodology for technology products, including direct involvement in the development of product vision, requirements gathering, functional design and technical implementation.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering or implementing payment products in emerging channels such as mobile and e-commerce
- Demonstrated ability to lead large and complex cross-functional technology initiatives,
- An ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into the technical design and implementation of a solution with development and technology teams, to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to management and partners.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to drive consensus in cross-regional and cross-functional teams;
- Project running and time management skills;
- Fluent in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
Salary: medical insurance plus other benefits
For additional information about our company, please visit our websites: www.beeline.am.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the largest telecommunication company in Armenia. The Company was established in March 1995 by the decision of the Ministry of Communications jointly with the American Company “Trans-World Telecom”.
«VEON Armenia» provides services of GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and 4G (LTE) standard mobile communication, fixed telephony as well as Internet access based on CDMA, ADSL and FTTB technologies under Beeline brand on the whole territory of Armenia.
Since 2007 Beeline has been consistently developing broadband internet access services by ADSL technology - Hi-Line, and in March, 2012 the company brought into commercial operation Internet access service by FTTB technology - Hi-Line Optic, the inhabitants of the city Gyumri were the first to whom the service became available. In 2008 «VEON Armenia» became the first Armenian mobile operator to launch 3G network. Beeline 3G network covers more than 350 Armenian settlements with population of more than 2,9 million. In 2016 Beeline started providing services of 4G network.
The company provides a wide range of services for corporate customers. In particular, for corporate problems solution «VEON Armenia» CJSC offers the companies to create data transfer corporate networks, using reliable Beeline CDN infrastructure with capacity of 1Gbit/sec.
As of the end of 2013 Yerevan urban telephone network was digitized for 100%. The countrywide digitalization index is 94%.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the part of VEON, one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators. VEON includes communication companies providing voice communication and data transfer services on the basis of a wide range of wireless and fixed communications, as well as broadband Internet access. The company has more than 200 million subscribers in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh and Pakistan. VEON provides services under the brands "Beeline", "Kyivstar», «Wind», «Mobilink», «Banglalink» and «Djezzy». For more information contact: www.veon.com.
Phone: (010) 289-031
Address: , 2 Str., Aharonyan , Yerevan , Armenia