Talent acquisition senior specialist
Deadline: 24 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a talented and smart person with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to negotiations and hiring great employees. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is obsessively organized, creative, motivated and can add value in talent acquisition for the Dream team.
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Coordinate the recruitment process including create job postings, sourcing the best talent, leading the hiring and interviewing process, conducting interviews, negotiations with candidates, job offer processing, etc.
- Conduct recruitment analytics using relevant metrics
- Prepare regular reports and suggest process improvements
- Manage internship programs with Universities
- Participate and represent the company at job fairs and other relevant events, build professional network
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities and other communities to find qualified passive candidates
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for hiring manager across the organization
- Assist, couch and follow up with managers and new employees throughout the onboarding process
Lead different recruitment-related projects
- Pro-active person with can-do attitude
- Higher education
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, peers and candidates with different backgrounds
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (executive headhunting, phone interviewing, reference checking, etc.)
- Ethical conduct and responsibility
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with high sense of urgency
- Detail orientated, strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, flexibility
- Drive and passion in taking new challenges
- Problem solving, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Emotional maturity
- Ambitious with demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure under pressure
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Having professional certification (CMI, PHR, HRCI, SHRM, etc.) is a plus
- Having the ability to talk to anyone, being fearless and exited to help build something awesome
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: , 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St , Yerevan , Armenia